Using a Ramp Texture
- Create a NURBs plane.
- Apply a lambert shader to the plane.
- Apply a Ramp texture on the color attribute for the lambertshader you applied on the plane.
- Look over the type of Ramps.
- Modifying the Attributes for the ramp texture.
- – Adjust the colors from the color diagram in the Attribute Editor.
- – CLICK inside to add a color or drag the dots on the left to adjust the gradient. CLICK on the [x] to the right of the color to delete it.
- – You can modify additional attibutes.
- Create an Eye Ramp Shader;